I really feel the Christmas spirit with all the good stuff Weleda sent me. They’re really generous to let me review their wonderful skin care goodies. I just love how they came in three categories which are for babies, for mommies and for holiday gifts. Let me go through them by categories.
First off are the BABY PRODUCTS. All of them are under the Calendula line. According to Weleda’s official website, calendulas (or marigolds) are “gentle and nourishing botanical possesses powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.” This ingredient is found in the baby skin care products I got which are:
(1) Calendula Shampoo and Baby Wash are super mild baby bath essentials that are gentle on a baby’s skin and hair. They soften and won’t dry baby’s skin with its all-natural moisturizing and cleansing ingredients like almond extracts.
(2) Calendula Baby Cream is a bath treatment that comes in a travel size. You and your baby can use it everyday to prevent dried and chapping skin. The organic chamomile flower extract helps relieve skin inflammations. It leaves skin moistened, protected and nourished in a harm-free way.
(3) Calendula Cream Bath is a baby wash that has beeswax for extra soft skin. It’s mixed with water and actually cleans baby’s skin while making it healthy and supple after a calming bath.
(4) Calendula Diaper Care is also in a travel size so it’s perfect to bring anywhere when diaper change is needed. Stuff it in the diaper bag to give baby a mild protection against rashes or a soothing feel to reduce itch and irritation caused by rashes. It is naturally safe for baby’s delicate skin.
(5) Calendula Face Cream is perfect for baby’s facial skin. You know how they say that adult facial skin is the most delicate? Well, it’s triple that for babies. This face cream can be applied on babies to safely soothe dried or unprotected facial skin. It can shield the skin against harmful natural elements like sun light or air pollens.
(6) Calendula Weather Protection Cream makes a good baby skin best friend during season changes. Baby’s skin and lips are no exception to winter and chilling wind blow-offs. This cream can protect their very delicate and sensitive skin. It can even be used to subdue chapping caused by their cute drooling habit when “teething season” arrives.
For the MOMMY PRODUCTS, I got three amazing items. The first one is the Skin Food. It has Vitamin E, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extracts which altogether brings deep moisturizing to the skin while it soothes, protects and nourishes the skin. It really is a delicious and healthy food for the skin. Next is the One-Step Cleanser and Toner. I love its gorgeous citrus smell! It’s the combination of cleansing and toning action which makes your daily facial skin ritual easier. It cares for the skin by removing impurities and pimple-causing dirt without the drying factor. Finally, I got the Calendula Soap which is actually for babies but is highly recommended for adults, too. For babies, it works perfectly on cleansing and moisturizing their skin and it does for mommies, too. Skin will feel absolutely soft to touch after a bath using it.
Moving on, I want to share the GIFT PRODUCTS I received. It’s basically one kit which is the Wild Rose Pampering Kit. It has two items in it and I can say that it’s one ideal gift for your girlfriend, BFF, mom, sister or daughter (teen to adults, of course). They’ll love to have it for their “Me” time. One product in the kit is the Wild Rose Pampering Body Lotion. It restores the skin’s lost moisture. It gently soothes while improving the natural regenerating ability of the skin. Then, the other product is the Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash. From its name alone, it already suggests amazing results after each use. It has vitamins A and E, antioxidants and rosehip seed oil for making the skin amazingly supple and healthy as it cleanses, too.
Just going through each of these products makes want to try them out right away. Their smell, benefits and ingredients will surely urge you to head to the bath room and have a home-based, instant pampering. Fall in love with the after-bath results and rejuvenating smell that Weleda products offer. Let yourself have beautiful healthy skin before Christmas or before greeting year 2013. If you’re not into it, share it with gal pals or the girls in your family by giving them Weleda Holiday Gift Kits. There are a lot of gift set/kits for men or women. You absolutely can’t miss to have these Weleda products as gifts. It’s time to give some skin love this Holiday Season!
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.