I couldn’t help but adore celebrity kids; they’re like precious innocent little stars. I’m very meticulous with my daughter’s clothes fabrics, and I am actually having a hard time convincing myself that I have to wait a little longer before I set a feminine style upon my daughter.
Two weeks ago I received a soft hat with self-fabric flower in raspberry color from KidCuteTure for product review. It actually looks like a vintage 1940’s women’s hat, in-line with the taste of Audrey Hepburn or Princess Diana. It’s a hat that you would wear slightly inclined on one side, for added drama and elegance. Althougn the KidCuteTure’s hat is a little bit big for my daughter, the design is stunning, and that hat is included in KidCuteTure’s Fall/Winter ‘10 collection.
KidCuteTure is a mother and daughter business, composed by Natasha and Olga Pantelyat. Their children’s clothing line has a haute couture feel. Never did I want to misuse the term haute couture whereas there are rules and complexity with the use of the term, so I’ll settle that the KidCuteTure clothing is on a high-end fashion trend.
Natasha has 25 years of experience in fashion and graphic design, while her daughter Olga came from the corporate world. The inspiration was drawn from Olivia, who was born in 2007. Olivia is Olga’s daughter. Natasha and Olga find difficulty in finding the right clothing line for their beloved new member of the family. The shops are either on safe side or on the weird track. From that disappointment, the desire to create a girl’s line with the it factor, blossomed.
All of the KidCuteTure‘s design has a modern Elizabethan theme; their collections are dazzled by finely sewn embellishments. The use of color and fabric were never before seen in any children’s clothing line. The feminine essence, comfort, freedom and elegant maturity were captured by KidCuteTure’s clothing line. There are wide range of choices of children‘s clothing, from Fall/Winter ’09, Spring/Summer ’10 to Fall/Winter ’10 and the good thing about their collection is that the motifs won’t be phased-out for the longest of time, simply because none of the children’s clothing line offers these.
We absolutely enjoy how the KidCuteTure’s soft hat nestled on my daughter’s head and compliments from relatives and neighbors were over-flowing.
The KidCuteTure Clothing Company understands that we do not need to wait. Once we had a baby girl, this is it, moms loves dressing up their little ones. The KidCuteTure offers something different for the younger generation. The fashion industry overlooked the kids, and to be able to dress impeccably, girls need practice, not with their mom’s wardrobe but with their own line. I was amazed that these types of trends are now available, and it was my pleasure to review one of Kid Cute Ture’s products.
Every little girl deserves something valuable like this. I am looking forward to my niece’s 7th birthday, I’m sorry but I am about out-stage my sister’s present, and that’s for sure. Visit www.kidcuteture.com to understand how I will take a ring-less shot on by niece’s birthday.
KidCuteTure is generously giving away one of Natural Baby Goods readers the same hat I reviewed.
Contest ends Apr 03, 2010. OPEN USA and Canada only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
2. Visit KidCuteTure and make a comment back here about your favourite product.
3. Become KidCuteTure fan on facebook.
4. Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (5 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow NaturalBabyGood on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. @naturalbabygood #Giveaway – Win the hat From KidCuteTure @naturalbabygood http://tinyurl.com/yh2d424 Ends APRIL 03 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment. (2 entries)
7. Become “Natural Baby Goods” Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did and include your Facebook name. (2 entries)
8. Participate in my others giveaways and leave the comment here.
9. Leave the comment here about your favourite deal. (2 entries)