This generation’s lifestyle is hungry for balance. Thanks to the ancient techniques, Yoga and Pilates are now the most accurate exercises. It makes us healthy and beautiful from inside-out. But we should take a closer look. We are all becoming environmentally conscious, from the food we eat, into recycling, and to the things that we are using. Being healthy means completely understanding our wellness, but up to what extent? Exercise, we owe that to our body. But seek knowledge for our baby. The latest innovation in pregnancy exercises includes the use birthing ball. Obstrecians and /or Gynecologists are now introducing this to their pregnant patients, as any regular exercise ball that you can find in any physical health store. The chances are, we proceed to the practice and just grab that kind of ball. Leg exercises and light stretching is also common routine for exercise for pregnant women. Prenatal exercises are non-strenuous, a physically fit pregnant can conduct exercises with her doctor’s approval. Stretching once in a while is also good, just enough to feel the stretch but not the pain. It is the best to perform leg stretching on this Eco-friendly yaga mat by Yogadirect.ca.
I admire the goal of this company, they are dedicated on producing eco-friendly yogi products (yoga tools or accessories), and to reach wider market, their products are affordable. Yes, you can enjoy this eco-mat without hurting your pocket.
This eco-friendly mat is biodegradable; they make it to a point that their product would be completely non-toxic. So before you purchase a mat, you should check the material and its components. Pvc is known to be a harmful plasticizer, simply switch to pvc-free products. This blueberry eco-mat I got for review contains no PVC, phthalates, or latex. Wait, before you grab that “any regular exercise ball” you should consider this; there is a huge demand of exercise ball on pregnant women. This eco-friendly exercise ball is a pvc-free ball. when I got this exercise ball, the first thing is to smell. Wow, there is no unpleasant chemical smell at all! I feel free when using it. Now that birthing ball is becoming popular, for me, pregnant women should go beyond that “any regular” for their health benefits. I only have one 20 months old daughter; I am still using this Blueberry eco-mat and eco-friendly exercise ball. Take note mothers, not just any yoga ball would do, I am clarifying this, for you to save money. If you think you are on the right track by practicing yoga, dig deeper. I can now simply place my 20 months old daughter on this blueberry eco-mat, with my supervision of course, but without any worries. The best things in life are free; let’s just not weigh this, its getting complicated. Being a mother, tolerance is very important. We must open our minds to graces that our nature brings. I have a huge respect for the companies who does not put a price on the benefits. My blueberry eco-mat and so as the pvc-free exercise ball are my treasures. We must not just grab what we are asked to get. What we need may not be in front if our noses, it takes a motherly instinct to have the best.
YogaDirect.ca is generously offering one of Natural Baby Goods readers this eco-friendly yoga mat!
Contest ends Feb 19, 2010. OPEN TO CANADA ONLY!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription. This is required and must be done before the extra entries count! (2 entries)
2. Visit YogaDirect.ca online and make a comment back here about your favourite item.
3. Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
4. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL to your post in the comment.
5. Follow NaturalBabyGood on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
6. Become “Natural Baby Goods” Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did and include your Facebook name. (2 entries)
7. Purchase @www.bnatureorganic.com
8. Sign up and receive B nature updates @www.bnatureorganic.com (2 entries)
9. Join B Nature Facebook Group(2 entries)
10. Follow B Nature on twitter(2 entries)
11. Every forum, blog, or Social Media effort you make about B Nature. Just make sure to tell me what you did so I can keep track.(2 entries)