Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug From Heritage Kids And $50 GC Giveaway Ends 4/1
It’s never a chore to prepare meals for my family but keeping up with my child’s curiosity is a different story. My daughter is just in the stage wherein she wants to get involve in everything that I do. A blessing, two weeks ago I received this Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug from Heritage Kids for product review. It includes a 7 sliceable fruits, play knife and a wooden storage crate.
[cjniche keywords="Cutting Fruit Play Food" listing="1"]
The Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug is a complete pretend-cooking toy set. Acknowledging my child’s desire to help and participate in my cooking is made possible with this Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug. The first time that I handed this eco-friendly toy set to my daughter, she was stunned, she couldn’t believe that I let her have a (wooden) knife and a cutting board as well. She exclaimed, “Is that for me?” I saw in her eyes how she felt privileged. I know that she’s in the stage of development and it’s natural for her to declare her independence.
The impressive features about the Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug are these “crisp” easy to cut wooden fruits; children will have the chance to imitate cooking with added passion. The realistic hands-on preparation gives my child a fascinating focus to details, as if she indeed prospers in slicing the fruits. The Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug comes in pleasant colors, may I stress on pleasant merely because the toys are painted in realistic colors. A full time hands-on mother by choice, instilling values on my child is on top of my priorities. What I do love the most about the Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug is that it helped me out to demonstrate the proper use of kitchen knife. Now, I see my daughter how careful she is when she’s doing her cooking sessions. She incorporates these sliced wooden fruits with other her eco-friendly wooden toys. Just like her wooden toy stove, you see, my child’s educational toys has an eco-friendly theme as well. We are all aware how frustration sets into child, these wooden fruits toy by Melissa and Doug aren’t hard to attach at all. My child’s little hands are capable of assembling the toy set.
Heritage Kids is an online shopping site for quality, eco-friendly toys, games, bedding and accessories at competitive prices and superior customer service. With the Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug I’m able to raise my child’s independent spirit. For me, discipline isn’t just about correcting mistakes; it’s more of introducing them the right tools, such as eco-friendly toys. There are times when my child yearns for some toy that I really don’t consider buying; I firmly stick to what is best for her. As early as 21 months old she’s satisfied with non-electronic toys, which also developed her creativity.
You can find the Cutting Fruit Crate by Melissa and Doug at www.heritagekids.ca. Melissa and Dough toy-line was established two decades ago. Up to this very moment, they are still producing eco-friendly and educational toys at a reasonable price. I do enjoy collecting and keeping my child’s toys, perhaps I can still show some to her when she grows up. For charity purposes as well, these toys are sturdy, classics and worth sharing to others.
Heritage Kids is generously giving away one of Natural Baby Goods readers $50 gift certificate that can be input as a credit when checking out. The winner will be responsible for paying the shipping charges incurred with the use of the $50 gift certificate if shipping charges apply.
Contest ends Apr 01, 2010. OPEN TO Canada only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Sign up Heritage Kids newsletter and make sure your name should be all in CAPS/UPPER CASE.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Visit Heritage Kids and make a comment back here about your favourite product.
4. Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (5 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow NaturalBabyGood on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. @naturalbabygood #Giveaway – Win $50 Gift Certificate From Heritage Kids @naturalbabygood http://tinyurl.com/ykvf9eh Ends APRIL 01 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment. (2 entries)
7. Become “Natural Baby Goods” Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did and include your Facebook name. (2 entries)
8. Participate in my others giveaways and leave the comment here.
9. Leave the comment here about your favourite deal. (2 entries)