Recently I have received a couple of products from EcoStore USA to review and I am allowed to host a giveaway of $25 Gift Certificate to one of my readers as well.
Ecostore USA carries eco-friendly products that have no nasty chemicals. All of their products are made from plant and mineral based ingredients and free of toxic chemicals that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint.
Want to learn more about ecostore USA and what they stand for? Please check the video here. http://www.ecostoreusa.com/ecostoreusa-videos.aspx
I received the Baby Shampoo and the Laundry Liquid for review.
Yesterday I used a very small amount of the baby shampoo on my daughter’s hair. It has a unique and nice scent and easily to rinse. My mom said my daughter’s hair is much more clean and shiny than before.
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Geranium Maculatum Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
- Citronellol Coumarin d-Limonene
I also like the laundry liquid because it’s compatible with the front load washer machine. I’ve washed several loads of laundry and I’m impressed with the result clean and smell fresh. Ecostore USA uses 100% Certified Organic Eucalyptus oil. I like it because it doesn’t smell strong and you can’t smell it after the clothes are dried. The Laundry Liquid is 3X concentrated and it only takes 2-4 tbls of liquid to wash a load of clothes. Much better than the traditional laundry detergent that is required to get the laundry clean.
- Palm and Coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants
- Fatty acid derivative
- Mineral hydroxide
- Certified organic Eucalyptus oil
In addition to the baby products, Ecostore USA has a number of other things, including bath and body wash for adults, a variety of household cleaning products (laundry and dishwash detergent, a pure oxygen whitener as an alternative to bleach, etc) and even a line of products for our beloved family pets.
Contest ends Oct 17, 2009. OPEN TO USA AND CANADA ONLY!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription. This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
2. Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL to your post in the comment.
3.Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL to your post in the comment.
4. Follow NaturalBabyGood on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
5. Become “Natural Baby Goods” Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did and include your Facebook name.
6. Vote for my website at MomFaves and leave the comment here.
7. Check my Free Baby Stuff and leave a comment about which offer(s) you like the most, if you have entered any of them. (3 entries)