My baby is starting to fit in the popular phrase “The baby is now a lady”. I can’t help hoping she stops growing! And it’s not just because I fear for her not needing my constant kisses and cuddles anymore just as what other mommies with grown kids complain, nor do I see too far ahead for her impending moving out for college. But it’s also because she is leaving behind those magnificent looking things we buy for her. Among them are her Umi shoes we reviewed a few months ago. They are still good as new.
But Umi shoes naturally looks new for long periods of time. And passing it along to the next kid in your family and the next and the next…will truly be worthy of the praise you will hear from getting such a nice bargain. Durable, comfortable and beautiful, who would ask for more?
I would ask for more…for more Umi shoes in our shoe rack! And this time I have the chance to review their ForgetMeNot style in Black. I can’t resist for my most precious to own this superb creation. Feminine to the extreme though I chose the color black with its accents and heart design. They look so cute. But it’s not all beauty, is also wisely designed for child care purposes. The ankle boot protect the nicely curved ankle of my dd from twisting whenever she trips as she sometimes still were not able to balance perfectly. The hook and loop closure makes it easy for her to take on and off as part of her training in dressing up alone, and to my advantage as well for easy removal when she suddenly have an itch while outside or when changing at home.
I love it as much as my daughter does. If only they have bigger sizes than just those that fits 0-8 years old, I definitely will grab one for myself. My niece is delighted to hear that she can have one herself as she is just 7. And you should also be if you have a daughter to have one too. Have one or miss half of your life. My salute to Umi for their goal of providing shoes for kids that do not only requires perfectly nice façade but also of comfort and fit that will take care of their feet and their safety. And Umi is a good place to look for shoes for your GIRLS AND BOYS.
WIN A PAIR OF UMI SHOES!
Contest ends Aug 22, 2011. OPEN to US and Canada!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit Umi and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
#Win A Pair of @umishoes of Your Choice from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 8/22 US/CAN http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=8386 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. (2 entries)
9. Like Umi Childrens Shoes on Facebook and leave a comment about your favorite shoes.
10. Add my new “Back to school” giveaway button on your sidebar.
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.