The Phytozyme Cure Book Review And Giveaway
This time of year, right after the New Year, lots of people make resolutions. Losing weight, eating healthy, feeling better; these are all common resolutions. But it seems like just a few months later, our best intentions have fallen by the wayside, and we’re back to our old habits.
If you really want to change your life for the better in 2011, then the best way to get started is by picking up the newest book from Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook, The Phytozyme Cure: Treat or Reverse More Than 30 Serious Health Conditions with Powerful Plant Nutrients. Dr. Cook is a leading expert on natural health, and has written many books on food, nutrition and living better. In this book, she outlines how to harness the natural powers of food and phytozymes to your advantage.
The nutrition plan put forth in this book truly can work wonders. Aside from speeding up weight loss, phytonutrients can prevent diseases like cancer, reverse the effects of aging, reduce pain and inflammation and even help the body grow new tissue, hair and skin. Whether you want to lose weight, build up immunity to illnesses, or simply feel better and more alive, the Phytozyme Cure will truly change the way you live.
Not only can this nutrition and life plan help you feel better, it can also lessen illnesses and health conditions, like allergies, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, arthritis, cancer and digestive problems. The benefits of the Phytomzyme Cure are numerous, including a better immune system, a more youthful appearance, quicker weight loss and more energy. With benefits like this, what’s not to like?
This year, if you’re committed to making a change in how you look and feel, then you have to check out The Phytozyme Cure: Treat or Reverse More Than 30 Serious Health Conditions with Powerful Plant Nutrients. This book and the nutrition plan it details will help you feel and look your best, while keeping you healthy and fit.
One lucky Natual Baby Goods reader will receive a copy of The Phytozyme Cure.
Contest ends Jan 23, 2010. OPEN to Canada only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to! (2 entries)
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow NaturalBabyGood on twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (1x daily).
#Win The Phytozyme Cure book @naturalbabygood #giveaway Ends 1/23 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=5368 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect.