The Maple Leaf Monster Jam Tour is coming to Rogers Centre January 21 and 22, 2012.
A SPECIAL SAVINGS OFFER FOR YOU!
If you go to this ticketing page to purchase seats, you can get 4 tickets for weekday (Monday through Thursday) performances for just $44 or save $4 per ticket on weekend (Friday through Sunday) performances with code MAMA. (Restrictions: MAMA code not valid on Front Row, VIP, TP and Gold Circle tickets. May not be combined with any other discount.)
Win A Set of 4 Tickets of Maple Leaf Monster Jam Tour!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers is going to receive a set of 4 tickets of Maple Leaf Monster Jam Tour at Rogers Centre! Winner can pick up the tickets at Will Call the day of the event.
Contest ends Jan 15, 2012. OPEN to Canada only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
2. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
3. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
4. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
5. Follow @NaturalBabyGood on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1x daily).
#Win A Pack of Family Tickets to Maple Leaf Monster Jam Tour from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 1/15 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=9932 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
6. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
7. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect.
8. Follow me on Google+ (2 entries).
Last Thursday, we had the opportunity to see Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 in Rogers Center. You could also purchase a combo ticket for 2 great events, Spring Fling and Disney On Ice Presents Disney/Pixars Toy Story 3 over this March Break.
This show is a matchless chance to check out the fanciful Disney characters narrating the beautiful toy story. Children all round the world must have enjoyed watching the commercials, but the real show takes you into just another world. After the show many boys are found zooming around like Buzz and girls yodeling like cute Jessie.
There was an entertaining introduction by the legendary Mickey and Minnie Mouse who are supported by Donald and Goofy.
After the introduction, the armed Green Army Men turn up for another great part. Both of these early performances are a must watch. So make sure you get to your seats in time.
After the initial cheerful parts, Buzz and Woody line you up for another treat.
Buzz flew in.
Then Lotso shows up, and the remainder part of the show is mostly the story narration of Toy Story 3.
In the later part of the show, you may witness the very adorable Barbie and her friends dancing to a great piece of choreography.
The last part of the show is a combined effort from all the performers and is equally enjoyable as the other parts.
Woody escaping by kite.
It is amazing to see children bonding in the crowd. It is a heartening sight to see small kids hug their brothers and sisters and jump out of their seats in joy. So order discounted tickets online for a great refreshing time with your family this weekend. Daytime shows should be preferred by families with younger children as children may get exhausted at night.
Its Disney Time!