How do you handle the funny tell-tales on soon to be moms? Some say, if you are extremely glowing or you are having an impeccable aura your child would certainly be female, the funny thing though, is what if someone told you, “perhaps, you will be having a boy”, a.k.a “excuse me, but you look terrible”. Yes, someone said that to me, and it directly equates to the latter part. Staying beautiful while you are “on the way” is challenging, your hair treatments will surely be postponed for at least a year. Your nail care, well, just be contented with the sufficient help from the calcium that we are taking. Nail polishing is not really a good idea on pregnant women, from mothers to doctors same old advise, “an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure”, for some long lasting nail polish includes formaldehyde, which could really be harmful due to its fume and skin absorption.
How about on our skin care regimen? Sweetsation Therapy is haven for fashionable yet responsible moms. Their skin care lines are all natural and organic components, from mom’s delicate needs to child’s sensitive skin. Sweetsation Therapy blossomed in 2008, founded by a trendy yet practical mom named Natalja Millsap; she also worked in the beauty care, cosmetic industry for more than 20 years. With her expertise, she collaborated with two US based laboratories, team of chemists, dermatologist to aroma therapists. The components are individually tested and checked against the Cosmetic Safety Database, and once verified, a certified child-safety product is produced. Most of the soon-to be moms just go on with their beauty rituals. We start from without completely being aware of the pregnancy. Right after the confirmation period, we focus on healthy diets, pre-natal exercises and clothing issues, but we overlooked our skin care. I must confess, when I was on that stage, this is what’s going on my head, “I’m almost deprived on every beauty plus, these creams won’t hurt”, or so I thought.
I was lucky enough to receive this “Grow and Glow” organic skin care gift set from Sweetsation Therapy. It includes 1- Organic C*Perfect Skin Foaming Face Cleanser with Vitamin C (7oz), Oraganic Sun*Si’Belle Triple Action Moisturizer with SPF 30+ and antioxidants (3.5oz) unscented and Organic Aqua*Tika Botanical Night Cream (2.5oz). I actually don’t have any doubts trying out these products on my face; I was excited about it because indeed it is a gift from Sweetnation Therapy. The Organic C*Perfect Skin foaming cleanser makes my face fresh and supple, longer than I expected and the vitamin C controls the excess oil. Unlike other facial cleansers either your face will feel too dry after washing or it will make your face soft for about 15 minutes and afterwards your face will become oily. I really appreciate the blend of Oraganic Sun*Si’Belle Triple Action Moisturizer with SPF 30+ and antioxidants, I get enough SPF+ without any sticky struggles, I noticed that on other brands, the higher the SPF, the stickier it becomes which makes me settle for lesser SPF creams, but the Sweetsation Therapy’s moisturizer lets you have the sufficient SPF and makes you feel at ease too. Rejuvenation with Organic Aqua*Tika Botanical Night Cream is the ideal night ritual for every women; the aroma calms me in a definitive way.
Honestly, I do not share my beauty rituals with my husband; it’s not a secret, just little privacy and mystery. On the first night, he noticed the light aroma smell and he loves it! Within just three days, he told me that my face looks clearer. That would be the best compliment for anyone. Sweetsation Therapy products are widely distributed in the USA, but for further assurance, it is best to visit their online store at www.Sweetsationtherapy.com, you will enjoy visiting this website, I have fun browsing their site is packed with all best find eco-friendly items. I also found out their adorable “Recycle and Rewarded” program, interesting. There are plenty of choices at Sweetsation Therapy, I also like Sun’n’Fun Organic Baby sunscreen SPF30+ which will be perfect for my daughter, and I believe that anytime soon our girly-beauty cabinet will be filled with Sweesations Therapy organic products, so I suggest start collecting now.
Sweetsation Therapy is generously offering one of natural baby goods readers this “Grow and Glow” Organic Skin Care Gift Set.
Contest ends Mar 14, 2010. OPEN TO USA and CANADA!
Three mandatory entries which are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit Sweetsation Therapy and tell us what product you like the most and why.
3. Visit Skin QR Organics and tell us what product you like the most and why.
4. Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL to your post in the comment. This can be done multiple times if you have multiple blogs. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL to your post in the comment.
6. Follow NaturalBabyGood on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment. Also can be done multiple times.
7. Become “Natural Baby Goods” Fan on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did and include your Facebook name. (2 entries)
8. Follow Sweetsation Therapy Blog
9. Become Sweetsation Therapy fan on Face Book.
10. Become a fan of our sister company Skin QR Organics on Face Book http://www.facebook.com/SkinQRorganics
11. Follow ArganiaLabs on Twitter. http://twitter.com/ArganiaLabs
12. Sign up for our newsletters on the home pages of Sweetsation Therapy site or Skin QR Organics site.