Everybody seems to be raving about the little life box so I thought I’d check it out, see what all the fuss is about and write my own review.
Firstly what is a little life box you might ask? Well we all crave that healthier lifestyle but sometimes it’s hard to know what to buy, what’s right for you, will it taste nice, and it’s hard to resist the temptation of the slightly unhealthier choices. We all know how expensive these healthy foods can be, if only we could sample them. If this is the case for you then look no further, this box is meant for you. Once subscribed you will receive a little life box delivered straight to your doorstep once a month offering you the chance to sample new-green, organic, healthy products. Each month is different so you never know what fun and interesting product maybe in your next box. If you decide that you like the samples in the box, you can visit their website and all the products are listed on the product description page with where to buy info. At just $19.99 a box, it’s a steal.
Here is the first look of the box I got for review,
It contains a large array of interesting items I can’t wait to try.
• Glacial clay spa face mask – you can never go wrong with a nice face mask, get that skin glowing again.
• Green super food & wheat grass sachets – these antioxidant rich, raw drink powder sachets are perfect for detoxifying and cleansing the body.
• ecoTools Tapered blush brush – super soft bristles and 100% cruelty free, every woman should have one of these in her make up bag.
• John Masters’ Organics shampoo & conditioner sachets – Evening primrose shampoo and lavender and avocado conditioner, they sound divine.
• Mighty leaf tea bags – I love good cup of tea and these are packed full of fruit flavorings and spices, very delicious.
• Home free mini double choc chip cookies – this is a healthy version of choc chip cookies, still with amazing flavor.
• SISU to go Ester-C energy boost sachets x2 – these energy drink sachets are packed full of multi vitamins and nutrients.
• Chocolate paste with cardamom – this sachet consists of a chocolate spread, much like Nutella but so much more healthier with, no additives or preservatives but with still that divine flavor.
• Aroma crystal hand and body cream sachet – Always in need of hand and body cream, got to keep that skin soft.
• Hemp hearts (small bag) – these raw shelled hemp seeds are a healthy alternative snack.
• Bounce natural energy ball – this tasty treat is packed full of protein and energy to help keep you going for longer.
• Vega sport electrolyte hydrator – has no sugar or artificial sweeteners; this sport drink helps to replenish your electrolytes during exercise.
I really think the little life box is a great investment, you get the opportunity to sample all of these products for a fraction of the price you’d have to pay if you brought them in store and there’s always that chance you wont like it if you did buy it, so in turn this box helps you to save your money. You receive a lot of samples and it also gets delivered straight to your door with no hassle. I highly recommend you try the little life box.
WIN Little Life March Box!
All entries must be submitted using the Rafflecopter form below. After you complete the mandatory entry, you can do as many extra entries as you’d like to increase your chances of winning. This giveaway is open to CANADA only!