Letter Construction Activity Set from Learning Resources Review And Giveaway
As a mother of a 3.5 years old daughter, I became so much concerned about the perfect way of alphabet learning for her. Thinking about a process through which she would not have to be forced to learn. Is there a way to teach her with a familiar form of a game which would attract her and keep her doing it again and again? There were many questions like these circling around my head a while ago. In searching for answers, I have searched in lots of websites and finally found the Letter Construction Activity Set from Learning Resources.
This activity set allows the children to build a letter in many ways with colorful parts. It also helps them to practice letter recognition and pre-handwriting. When I received this activity set it caught my attention right away because like most children my daughter loves build-break-build games. I had a feeling that this activity could become her favorite toy set. Telling the truth that, I am really surprised to see the results.
Now most of time she spent is with her Letter Construction Activity Set. Now she can build almost every letter in different ways. Her response to the letters is also good. Sometimes I include myself with her to see her progress. And every time I do that I eventually get surprised. Now she can write more than 12 letters. Her sense of color combination and use of figures are impressive. My daughter has already started pre-school. The Letter Construction Activity Set is making her one step ahead from the other girls in school already.
Some of the important features I think I should include.
i) There are enough pieces for 4 students to simultaneously build the same letter
ii) Includes Activity Cards with step-by-step directions
These features allow me to invite some of my daughter’s friends to home and give them a chance to build the alphabets together. I should say this works better than building all-alone by herself. They build and ask each other about the alphabet and sometimes they start practicing to write by themselves. The activity cards are being helpful for giving a very clear direction for a proper and effective learning process.
So, all I can say that Letter Construction Activity Set is great alphabet teacher for my daughter. And I am pretty sure that it is the most effective alphabet learning tools for children.
Win Letter Construction Activity Set from Learning Resources!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers is going to receive the same Letter Construction Activity Set from Learning Resources as I reviewed!
Contest ends Mar 31, 2012. OPEN to US only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit Learning Resources and tell me your favorite product from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow me on Google+ and Google +1 this post (3 entries).
#Win @learninghandson Letter Construction Activity Set from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 3/31 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=10600 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
8. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
9. Like Learning Resources on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall stating “I just entered for a chance to win A Letter Construction Activity Set! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.naturalbabygoods.com“. (Please use the right image on their wall.).
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.