Getting back to school is no ordinary event for most kids. Each school year is a different challenge and of course a whole lot excitement to prepare on to. Now that school is coming up again, moms are all geared up to facilitate all their kid’s needs. I too see to it that my niece has everything she needs for school before the first day of classes comes. Her mom makes sure that her uniforms are complete, her school materials already kept in her bag and even her lunch boxes. Last year, it was a hard time keeping her lunch organized and it was a hassle for her carrying all the lunch box and water bottle individually. Fortunately, I had the chance to check online a very fashionable and organized way of packing her lunch for school and recommended to my cousin.
fillyourown is a website dedicated to offer quality containers for all the house needs. They offer the Zero-Waste Lunch Kits which is really a perfect idea if your kids are bringing packed lunch. My niece enjoyed carrying just one fashionable pinky bag which stores all that she needed for lunch. From its name, it is indeed litter-less making no room for a messy lunch. It comes with a stainless steel water bottle, two stainless steel food containers and a reusable trendy lunch bag. This really a fun lunch for kids every time they bring along with them their zero-waste lunch kits with them. Also a big help for moms because it is mess-free and really ready to go!
So what are you waiting for? Get a set of the Zero-Waste Lunch kit for your kids. With these quality containers, packing lunch is a fun and a mess-free experience you’ll love to do every day!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers will receive Zero-Waste Lunch kit from fillyourown.
Contest ends Aug 27, 2011. OPEN to Canada only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit fillyourown and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow @NaturalBabyGood and @fillyourown on twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (1x daily).
#Win @fillyourown Zero-Waste Kids Lunch Kit from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 8/27 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=8501 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. (2 entries)
10. Add my new “Back to school” giveaway button on your sidebar.
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.