Kids grow up so fast that we don’t even notice how much they have grown physically and mentally.
It is so much fun seeing them go through their developmental years and certainly every milestone is such an overwhelming experience. My daughter and I love bonding together as we also learn a lot of things which help her in the developmental milestones.
I am happy to know that provides an array of helpful collections for children who are in their crucial developmental phases. They offer safe, educational and interesting materials which children enjoy and learn with. I trust their products because I know that they are safe for kids and they offer unique learning methods too which makes learning out-of-the-ordinary. This is one way of making little kids get interested providing higher chances of learning.
Recently, I had a chance to review their phonics bean bags from Educational Insights. It makes our playtime more exciting. This phonic bean bags has 26 colorful and fun bean bags that teaches letter sounds. It is so perfect for my daughter’s developmental needs in this phase. This is a perfect substitute for the boring phonics class because you can make learning more fun by adding certain fun activities. What my daughter loves so much about this game is that I invented a special game for her. I would provide her with 5 bean bags and let her pronounce the letter sounds of each bean bags. Then, I would ask back the bean bags and ask her to close her eyes. In 30 seconds, she is now allowed to open her eyes check among the remaining 4 bean bags and identify which bean bag is missing (I remove one bean bag and keep it at my back). She enjoys the thrill of memorizing and of course understanding the letter sounds.
Phonics bean bags enhances memory skills and of course a better understanding in phonetics. I play with my daughter almost every day because she definitely loves doing it. I really like the features pictures embroidered on both sides of the bean bags which represents their letter sounds.
Phonics bean bags also has a lot of hands-on phonics games suggested which is in the activity guide. You can make use of these activities too to make your little kid enjoy learning. There is also a drawstring bag where all the bean bags can be stored making it organized and safe. The good thing also is that it is washable thus making cleaning easy.
So if you want to incorporate learning with fun, I recommend you grab on drawstring of Phonics bean bags now and start making your child have fun while learning.
WIN Educational Insights Phonics Bean Bags!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers is going to receive the same Educational Insights Phonics Bean Bags as I reviewed!
Contest ends Oct 09, 2011. OPEN to US and Canada!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
#Win Educational Insights Phonics Bean Bags from @ed_insights and @naturalbabygood #giveaway 10/09 US/CAN http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=8953 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. (2 entries)
9. Like Educational Insights on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall stating “I just entered for a chance to win Educational Insights Phonics Bean Bags! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.naturalbabygoods.com“. (Please use the right image on their wall.)
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.