Being a parent is challenging, you need to adjust with the children environment and be able to go through their learning pace smoothly. It is therefore important that we value every opportunity of being a part of their learning progress. I have always been interested in being a hands-on mom for my child and it plays a major part in her growth and development. I see to it that I guide her with every step she takes in the learning process.
Recently, I have been consistently reviewing Educational Insights latest products. They have been offering so many helpful educational materials which really assist me in my goal to guide my child in her learning. Now, I got this crazy-fast word building challenge material which really interests me. Although, this is quite challenging that my 3-year old child may not be able to use yet, I still wanted it for my niece whom I wanted to give this as a very meaningful gift.
KaBAM! is a word building game which can be played by children 7 and up. This educational material really helps the preschoolers think fast and correctly! I personally like this word game because it is educational and fun. It allows kids to think fast and really sharpens their vocabulary, spelling and fast thinking! This fun game can also be played by teens or grownups who want to enjoy while learning at the same time.
It has a pretty easy mechanics and I am very comfortable with it because it isn’t so complicated! You can have the challenge between two players or teams. The main goal of the game is to form a word out of a word part as suffixes, prefixes, single vowels, consonants and diphthongs. This interesting game makes every player think the fastest he can just to win the game – really exciting huh? The entire set includes 72 unique cards featuring letter combinations – the challenge is now within the players to form as many words they can, the quickest time they can.
This amazing educational game material is effective in improving your kid’s vocabulary, spelling and generally their communication skills. That is why this material has also been awarded as the 2011 Parents Choice Award. So now it is your turn to make and create words out of the letter combinations in the card – get your own KaBAM! now.
WIN Educational Insights KaBAM!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers is going to receive the same Educational Insights KaBAM as I reviewed!
Contest ends Aug 19, 2011. OPEN to US and Canada!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit Educational Insights and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
#Win KaBAM! The crazy-fast word building challenge! from @ed_insights and @naturalbabygood #giveaway 8/19 US/CAN http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=8349 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. (2 entries)
9. Like Educational Insights on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall stating “I just entered for a chance to win KaBAM – The crazy-fast word building challenge! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.naturalbabygoods.com“. (Please use the right image on their wall.)
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.