One of the best games I recently I reviewed is the from . As parents, we all want our kids to have sharp memories and recognition skills. Personally, I also want my kid to develop critical thinking and strategize at all times. However, children may not always be interested to learn these and will not pay attention to what you say. But if you play games that will help develop strategic approach will surely make them focus. This is because kids pay attention to those that they like. If my child thinks it’s boring, she will not listen. But if she sees something new, she is enlightened to try it out and enjoy. Not only am I teaching her the concepts of how to strategically draw decisions, I’m also letting her have fun while learning.
The bunny hop memory game is a great way to build color recognition. I think it is the best game to play with my preschool child as it helps her to think faster. I like how she is able to recognize color and work her way to collect the first 4 colored bunnies. Because the game is ideal for more than 2 players, it’s perfect for my family to enjoy playing along.
The Bunny Hop Memory Game is an award winning game recommended by Parents Magazine. It is also ideal for children who are 4 years old and above. If you want to know how to play the game, here’s how. The game package includes a color dice that needs to be rolled by players in turns. If you happen to roll a solid color, you can only push down a bunny having the same color. As you push it down, you also have to push the farmer and see if the bunny hops out of the hole. If it does, then you get to keep it but if it doesn’t then it stays in the patch. I enjoy watching my daughter eagerly look for the right colored bunny and gets enticed for it to hop. This boosts her color recognition skills and memory to remember the next target.
Indeed Bunny Hop Memory Game is a very useful game which I recommend to all mothers out there. Check their website now for more details!
Win Bunny Hop Memory Game from Educational Insights!
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers is going to receive the same Educational Insights Bunny Hop Memory Game as I reviewed!
Contest ends Mar 06, 2012. OPEN to US and Canada!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow me on Google+ and Google +1 this post (3 entries).
#Win @ed_insights Bunny Hop Memory Game from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 3/6 US/CAN http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=10315 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
8. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
9. Like Educational Insights on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall stating “I just entered for a chance to win Educational Insights Bunny Hop Memory Game! Check it out and enter for yourself at www.naturalbabygoods.com“. (Please use the right image on their wall.)
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.