I was recently introduced to diggin active, a toy company based in California. diggin active strives to make the best toys that encourage kids to have fun while being active. Their commitment to quality, safety, thoughtful design, and innovation truly shines through in every product they make.
They have dozens of toys designed for many different stages of development. I love the idea behind their wooden balance bike, skuut (catchy name!).
They even offer portable games that you can take with you anywhere so that you’re always guaranteed some active play wherever you are. My personal favorite is the PopOut Bowling set.
diggin active sent us the Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow to review. It came in a medium-sized box which meant somehow they made this ride-on toy compact–living in a small space with 2, going on 3 kids, I was excited to know that the Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow would be easy to store. Upon opening, I found out immediately that all you have to do is inflate the Cow to get it to its play-state. The comfy and cuddly characters are made of a highly durable inflatable, perfect for first time riders but durable enough for my crazy preschooler.
The Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow is two toys in one – it comes assembled to function as a soft rocker (as seen below) or it can be transformed into a ride-on. We did not wait around to try the rocker feature–I knew my on-the-go girls would want to play with their new toy in “rolla” mode.
Reading and following the instruction manual was easy and fast. Using the supplied wrench tool (safely hidden underneath a green casing on the bottom of the toy), I was able to unscrew the rocker pads and add the wheels within minutes. The 360 degree castor wheels allow the rider to use their feet to ride in any direction they want to go. My preschooler, just at the age limit (36-months) but still far from the weight limit (50lbs) hopped on and took off. After watching for a bit, her little sister (19-months) ventured upon it and the smile never left her face. The cow’s ears ingeniously function as soft, grippable handles that both my girls latched onto effortlessly. I will say that my toddler is very tall for her age but her toes barely reach the floor so she will often require a slight push in order to make the Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow moo-ve.
My daughters are both taken with their new Moo Cow and roll him everywhere–I find him next to their beds at night, by their reading nook while they flip through books, and on a leash being dragged around like a pet. To say that they love their Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow as a toy and as a vehicle is an understatement.
These soft cushioned animals by diggin active are a compact and furniture friendly addition to any home. If your child isn’t into cows like we apparently are, the Rock n Rolla comes in two other cute animals: the Busy Bee and Doggy.
If you’d like to get a better idea of how fun this new toy from Diggin Active is, I’d recommend watching the following 60-second video of the Moo Cow Rock n Rolla put together by EBeanstalk:
One of naturalbabygoods.com readers will receive the Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow from diggin active.
Contest ends Aug 29, 2011. OPEN to US only!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2. Visit diggin active and tell me something else you learned from them.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (3 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
6. Follow @NaturalBabyGood on twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (1x daily).
#Win a Rock n Rolla™ Moo Cow from @naturalbabygood #giveaway 8/29 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=8526 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it.
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. (2 entries)
9. Add my new “Back to school” giveaway button on your sidebar.
10. Leave a comment on my cute cat coin bank review and let me know your favorite product from Pandawill. (2 entries)
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on naturalbabygoods.com. The product features expressed in this post are those of naturalbabygoods.com and have not been influenced in any other way.