As all mothers, I am also into buying new accessories to keep my child neat and tidy. For managing hair of my daughter, I am always looking for some fascinating and fashionable hair accessories. I wish to tell you that I was very happy when I got my little daughter two of the very special Bow Allure hair accessories for review. My daughter got a great look with these very cute accessories.
As you will notice Bow Allure has a wide selection of very charming hair bows, hair clips, headbands, bow holders and gift boxes. All these products are developed in the US. The hair bows and the hair clips are fixed with a unique strip that doesn’t slip off. A variety of customized headbands for toddlers, small children and teenagers is also available. The best thing about them is the exceptional personalized customer service they provide, and the level of commitment they show towards their customers.
I received two of their hair clips for my daughter. The first of them was the very attractive Tequesta with a white and red flower blooming on a black velvet ribbon. This hair clip is from the Felt Flower Clip category from Bow Allure. The flower on the ribbon is about 1.5” in diameter which makes the apt size for small girls. It has a black gingham center that adds to its beauty. I usually use this for my daughter when she is in black or some dark shaded clothes.
The second one was the Orlando from the Flower Print Clips. It is even more attractive with a 2” daisy flower in white. This white daisy flower has an apple green colored center and is neatly attached to an apple green velvet ribbon. This floral piece is exclusive and my very favorite amongst all on the sites. Both of these charming hair clips are priced at $6.95 on the exclusive online bouquet of Bow Allure.
My daughter likes these hair clips very much. They keep her hair very tidy irritating her in the least manner. These soft hair clips are a boon to small girls as being soft, they are very easy to get adapted to, and keep hair of small girls in order all the time. These clips are so much loved by my daughter that sometimes she would not allow me to pluck them off for combing her hair or whilst going to bed. I would certainly recommend this product to women having small daughters. Several other attractive floral designs that match the beauty of your sweet daughter are also available at Bow Allure.
WIN Bow Allure $25 Gift Certificate!
One lucky reader will receive $25 Gift Certificate.
Contest ends Apr 20, 2011. OPEN to US and Canada!
1. To enter, Subscribe to my blog via email and leave the comment below saying that you are a subscriber. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription.
2.Visit Bow Allure and leave a comment telling me what you would pick.
These are required and must be done before the extra entries count!
3. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to!
4. Blog about the giveaway link back to this post and leave the URL to your post in the comment. (2 entries)
5. Grab my button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment.
6. Follow NaturalBabyGood on twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (1x daily).
#Win Bow Allure $25 Gift Certificate @naturalbabygood #giveaway Ends Apr 20 http://www.naturalbabygoods.com/?p=6879 Leave the URL to your tweet in your comment.
7. Like Natural Baby Goods on Facebook and comment on my wall about why you would like to win it. (2 entries)
8. Follow Natural Baby Goods on Google Friends Connect. ( 2 entries)
9. Like Bow Allure on Facebook
10. Grab my “Spring Giveaway” event button on your sidebar and leave the URL in your comment. (2 entries)
**Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on Natural Baby Goods. The product features expressed in this post are those of Natural Baby Goods and have not been influenced in any other way.